10 Reasons I'd Rather Be Golfing

Friends always ask me why I like golf so much. I put this post together to visually illustrate why I like golf or rather why I prefer it to other sports...

Hockey Player Breaks Ankle... ouch!
 Hockey... not a pleasant site. (Photo courtesy of Buzman.org)


Bull gores bull fighter in crotch...
 This speaks for itself... anyone care for Bull Fighting?  (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)


This football player is gonna have a sore head...
 Football? No thanks, they die young but not before blowing their knees out. (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)



Formula One car disintegrates in mid air... what fun!
Car racing? It would be fun... once. On a track by myself. (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)



Rider has arm run over by motorcycle. Eeeeewwww
How many people die on motor bikes every year? (Photo courtesy of Unknown)


Oh Oh, the landing is gonna hurt.
Mountain bikers can be insane... this was not well thought out. (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)


Whoa Horse! I said Whoa!

I've been thrown from a horse. Once was enough. (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)


This soccer player is using the wrong end.
Admittedly soccer is pretty lame. This guy is gonna hurt - better than all the sissy girls rolling about grabbing their shins.  (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)


I don't think the arm is meant to go that way!
Weight Lifting? Um... no thanks. I don't look good in spandex. (Photo courtesy of Strange Cosmos.com)

Golf carts are a golfers best friend.
Um... I have lost count. Was that ten? (Photo courtesy of Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Humor with us



Welcome to our Humor blog. If you have a joke or funny story that you would like to share please feel free to post it in the comments. We may edit those that stray too far from family friendly...